Celebrate your Mum and give her the treat she deserves with these great Mother's Day gift ideas...
1. Have her favourite family photo framed in a custom frame or purchase a pre-made frame.
2. Have a treasured memory restored. We may be in the age of digital but our forebears relied on paper prints. Damaged, torn, written on and faded. Most image faults can be digitally restored and reprinted.
3. Take those kid's drawings off the fridge and have them framed as a very personalised gift for Mum.
4. Keep the holiday spirit alive for Mum by having one of her favourite holiday momentos beautifully mounted and framed.
5. Mum a bit of a sports nut? Have her team's jersey mounted and framed so she can show her colours.
6. Still looking for ideas? How about a mirror to enlarge and brighten her favourite room? We stock a large range of mirrors and can custom make them to order with your choice of moulding.
A high-speed video of the process to restore the colour and remove marks from an old photo.
Lush, rich colours are definitely a feature this year. Velvet is a very on-trend item but can easily be overdone. Try having a single bold piece such as a couch in rich teal, navy or violet velvet.
Team luxury, glossy frames with bold coloured mats. Use a silk or suede mat to give it that sumptuous feel.
The trend for tropical continues this year with Monstera and palms coming indoors. Mix rich shades of green with dark furniture and charcoal or navy walls.
A woven look frame teamed with a textured mat or a bamboo frame with a green silk mat help complete the look.
No it's not your favourite Japanese condiment! Wabi Sabi is the Japanese philosophy of finding beauty in the imperfect things around us. Natural linens, time-worn timbers, things that have been well loved and show it!
Here slightly distressed frames have been teamed with textured mats creating a very tactile look.
Rich, earthy tones help make a room feel warm and inviting. Terracotta, ochre, rust and soft sage can be teamed with tribal patterned cushions or rugs to create a welcoming feel.
Natural finishes such as timber will always go well with earthy colours. Here we've layered the colours with double mats to pick out elements of the image being framed.
For the past couple of years copper and rose gold have featured prominently in interior design. This year you can expect to see the emergence of brass as an alternative. Try sourcing vintage pieces such as tapware or lighting or be bold and go with brass furniture or a brass framed mirror.
Team brass mouldings with rich greens or soft pinks. Here we've chosen some detailed mouldings with standard acid-free mats.